David Keil's Yoga Adjustments Workshop will teach you why and how to apply effective hands-on adjustments. Gain confidence with more tools to help your students evolve their practice.
• Why should we do an adjustment in the first place?
• What makes a good adjustment?
• Where should we place our body?
• What adjustment is appropriate for this student?
• Is it ok to put my hands on them?
• What is the appropriate amount of pressure?
Saturday & Sunday, September 2 to 3, 9am to 5pm (P14,500)
More information about David and his vast experience with yoga anatomy is at this link.